Account access made easy and convenient!
How to use Tempe Schools Credit Union's 24 hour account access line:
Call TellerPhone at 480-829- TSCU (8728)
Enter your base account number. Remember your base account number does not include
any leading zeros or suffix numbers. Your primary account number can be found on
your statement or the bottom of your checks. Enter your Personal Identification
Number (PIN). If you don't have a PIN, please call 480-967-9475 to customize a 4
digit PIN. The system is initially in Menu Mode. It will offer you various options
and lead you through your transaction. We have provided a wallet card to help you
with your selections.
Some Important Notes when using TellerPhone:
You have the option of selecting Expert Mode. In expert mode, there is no menu to
choose from. Tellerphone waits for you to enter a service code. These codes are
also listed on your wallet card. This is a faster way of getting information, as
you do not need to wait through the menu choices. You can select expert mode by
selecting "change preferences" from the "additional options"
- Your PIN must be four numbers between 0011 through 9998.
- You can customize your number in the "change preferences" menu.
- You need your suffix numbers to inquire on your sub-accounts.
- These sub-accounts are listed on your statements and receipts.
- There is a space provided on your wallet card for you to jot your suffix numbers.
When entering dollar amounts:
- Do enter dollars and cents
- Do not enter decimals For example $100.00 would be entered as 1 0 0 0 0
- Transfers are not available from Holiday Shares or Summer
- Bridge due to account restrictions.
- Line of Credit advances are available. The minimum amount is $50. Withdrawals by
check will be made payable to the primary member and mailed to the address on file.
If you have any questions regarding TellerPhone, please call 480-967-9475 during